Facebook Portal

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

From Dr. Mike Evans, Founder of Jerusalem Prayer Team, Christian Author

This is the Word of the Lord for you in 2014

Dear Bev,

As I fasted and prayed, God laid this message on my heart and in my spirit, and directed me to share it with you today. THIS is the word of The Lord for you in 2014:

Because you love me and have put me first in your life…
Because you have blessed my people Israel, I am going to bless you!
I am going to send you power, peace, and prosperity from my presence

“You are my servant on earth, and Satan will have no power over you, and You will overcome evil with good”

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, for your righteousness is of ME!

Whatever You do will prosper, for You will be like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water

In 2014, I will meet all of your needs according to My riches in glory

I will guide you in 2014 with My mighty right hand

The light of My presence will show you the way…
I am going to cancel debts and the words spoken against you. I will replace them with dreams and visions for your future

I am with you!
You are not alone!
I am watching over you!
Nothing you are facing has caught me unaware….
Do not fear—Angelic power is on the way!

Because I have conquered Satan, he will not have power to hurt you
You will walk in My peace, strength, prosperity, and protection

This will be your year of “casting”
You will cast all of your cares upon Me because I care for you…
You will laugh in the face of the enemy declaring:

“I could not care less because I have cast all of my cares upon Him”

You will take the shield of faith and quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against you!
  • “You are an overcomer, and you overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony”
  • “The devil will flee from you because you will resist him in the name of Jesus”
  • “Great will be the peace of your children!”
This will be your year of harvest because of all the seeds you have sown

I am giving you a sunrise gift this year!
Joy will come in your mornings!

The Son of God’s favor will shine brighter on you this year than ever before

For the first time, an anointing of perfect love will flow over you like warm oil…That anointing will cast out all fear…

I have called you friend—you will see the power and privilege of our friendship!

This will be your year to rejoice!
You will see and say:

“My God has overcome the world…Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world”

You will take the shield of My faith and quench his fiery darts

This will be your year to have a seat at the table!

“You will fully realize that YOU are seated with Christ in Heavenly places”

Hidden treasure in you shall spring forth

Fullness of joy is coming to you from MY right hand and presence…!

I am going to baptize you in My Favor!

I will cause you to have favor this year, even with many of your enemies

I have a surprise for you this year, especially concerning the loved ones for whom you’ve been praying!

You will abide in Me and conquer in My strength!

In 2014, you will declare loudly, “My God is my healer, and I was healed by His stripes!”

You will Arise and shine, arise and shine, for the glory of The Lord is going to come upon you in 2014…

He will be to you a mighty and marvelous God!
He will speak rest, peace, and revelations over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment